In order to ensure the safety of your company from information threats, it is important to competently manage information security risks. To protect tangible assets, documents, databases, software, personal data and reputation, we propose to develop and implement a risk management process taking into account the standards ISO 31000:2018, ISO/IEC 27005:2018, STB 34.101.61-2013, STB 34.101.70-2016, as well as the recommendations of the National Bank of the Republic of Belarus.
We will develop a method which we will use to conduct a risk assessment, generate a report and develop a risk treatment plan. After that, our specialists will conduct a consultation seminar for your employees on risk management in your organization.
We will provide:
- Information assets register
- Threats and vulnerabilities catalog
- Report on the results of the assessment of information security risks with recommendations for their mitigation
- Risk treatment plan
- Information security management means applicability regulations
- Formalized description of the risk management process, including method and instructions
Terms of work performance: 1 to 2 months. The terms depend on the scope of the risk management process.
Benefits for business
Prices for goods and services are indicated in Belarusian rubles including VAT.