Select a tariff and connect
Roaming 30 min.+20 SMS
- 20 SMS Outgoing texts
- 30 Incoming/outgoing calls to all networks
Roaming 60 min.+30 SMS
- 30 SMS Outgoing texts
- 60 Incoming/outgoing calls to all networks
Roaming 120 min.+60 SMS
- 60 SMS Outgoing texts
- 120 Incoming/outgoing calls to all networks
Roaming 120 min. + 60 SMS (RF)
- 120 Incoming/outgoing calls to the RF and Belarus
- 60 SMS Outgoing texts
Roaming 60 min. + 40 SMS (RF)
- 60 Incoming/outgoing calls to the RF and Belarus
- 40 SMS Outgoing texts
The packages “Roaming 30 min.+20SMS”, “Roaming 60 min.+30 SMS” and “Roaming 120 min.+60 SMS” allow using the included incoming/outgoing calls and outgoing SMS. One of the Internet packages can be additionally connected to any of these packages: «Roaming 500 МB (for business)», «Roaming 1.5 GB (for business)», «Roaming 1 GB (А1)».
Packages are provided on networks that support packages. You can familiarize yourself with the list of networks below or by using the USSD request *141*3*2*4 # call.
Download the list of countries for «Roaming 30min. + 20 SMS», «Roaming 60 min. + 30 SMS» and «Roaming 120 min. + 60 SMS» you can completely here.
Download the list of countries for «Roaming 60 min. + 40 SMS (RF)», «Roaming 120 min. + 60 SMS (RF)» you can completely here .
To avoid unplanned charges, we recommend to:
- check the package availability in the country you are planning to visit;
- clarify the name of the operator in whose network the package can be used;
- switch the phone to manual network selection mode and after crossing the border select a roaming partner that supports the package.
The preferred roaming partner must be manually selected on the telephone.
Only one package can be connected at a time.
Billing of outgoing and incoming voice calls is per minute.
The service is provided to all corporate clients of the company who have the “International roaming” service.
Connect/disable the “Roaming packages calls and SMS” service:
Step 1. Connect/disable the “International roaming” service.
Step 2. Connect/disable the “Roaming packages for calls and SMS” service in one of the ways:
- USSD request *141*3*2*3# call;
- “Мy А1” app • Personal account;
- On the basis of a standard application sent through the А1 Belarus community in Viber or to the e-mail address legal@A1.by;
- On the basis of a standard application in A1 branded sales and service centers upon presentation of an identity document, as well as:
- when the head applies: a document confirming the powers of the head;
- when a proxy applies: a power of attorney for representing the interests of a legal entity. You can check the expiration date of the packages using the USSD request *141*3*2*3# call.