About the service
Split bill service makes it possible for a subscriber of a legal entity to pay independently a separate invoice for services and equipment as an individual.
The following types of equipment are available for purchase on Split bill:
Terms of equipment purchase:
- in installments;
- with a discount;
- at a special price.
Ways to activate «Split bill»:
The following services are available to connect with Split bill:
- mobile internet;
- additional mobile internet packages;
- internet traffic over the included in the tariff plan;
- internet roaming and services based on mobile internet.
How and where to connect:
- only when contacting A1 stores in person: an employee of a legal entity with an identity document applies to A1 stores to conclude a contract and activate Split bill service.
for the employer:
- Expenses optimization for the legal entity.
- Financial independence of employees when purchasing services and equipment.
- Employees’ loyalty Increase.
for the employee:
- The possibility of self-purchase of equipment and services on corporate phone number.
- Prompt activation of profitable communication services on the working phone number.
- Easy and affordable purchase of equipment in A1 E-shop.
The service can be provided to subscribers of all legal entities, the users of corporate tariff plans.
A legal entity client has the right to limit the possibility of connecting the «Split bill» service for its subscribers.
The service period is 30 days with automatic renewal.
The cost of the service for an individual is 0.15 BYN with VAT and is written off from the account of an individual every 30 days. There is no service fee for legal entities.
- The «Split bill» service is activated when the user of the subscriber number of a legal entity applies to A1 stores as an individual or when purchasing equipment in an A1 E-shop. One must have an identity document when contacting A1 stores.
- Deactivation of the service «Split bill» is made in A1 stores by terminating the contract with an individual. At the same time, it is necessary to repay the debt, as well as other financial obligations under the terminated contract. If mobile Internet was connected with «Split bill», then after the termination of the contract with an individual, the legal entity client makes the payment for the service.
- In case of termination/re-registration of the contract by a legal entity in relation to a subscriber, having the «Split bill» service, fees for the equipment purchased in installments and the subscription fee for the service will continue to be debited from the personal account of the individual.
- The «Split bill» service allows one to pay independently installments for equipment and/or charges for Mobile Internet (both traffic and the cost of packages).
- To activate the «Split bill» service, an individual who is simultaneously a user of the subscriber number of a legal entity concludes a separate contract on the provision of telecommunications services.
- Payment for the services is made on the personal account number of the contract concluded with an individual.
- The equipment can be purchased on the company's website in E-shop section.
The procedure for services provision as part of corporate offers is available at the link.