How does the service work for your guests / clients / employees:
A user turns on Wi-Fi on their device, selects the name of your Wi-Fi network
A user types their mobile phone number* in the appeared window
One receives an access code via SMS within a few seconds and can use free Internet access
* either an individual access code if connected without a phone. In this case,
the Administrator pre-enters the user's data on a special page
of the authorization portal, generates a code and passes it to the user.
Leave a request for prompt processing.
Our managers will contact you!
- Business centers / offices and administrative buildings;
- Industrial premises, warehouses;
- Cafes, restaurants, services;
- Gas stations, transport, airports, train stations;
- Sports and medical centers;
- Banks, educational institutions;
- One-time events.
The cost of the services includes:
- modern equipment for use;
- organization and configuration of Wi-Fi zones: planning, construction and installation work, testing and initialization;
- authorization of Wi-Fi network users: sending SMS with PIN code in return for a request;
- creation of individual access codes through the authorization portal, it might be needed when connecting without a phone;
- granting access to the management of the authorization portal.
What is paid separately:
- additional equipment connection;
- data transmission services via fixed or mobile Internet.
Number of access points
Cost per 1 access point rub/month
21 and more
The cost of services may differ from the basic parameters if individual requirements are included.
- The possibility to name your own Wi-Fi network;
- Self-branding of the authorization start page;
- Redirecting users after authorization to the page selected by the service administrator;
- PIN codes generation if SMS delivery to the device is not expected;
- Placement of an individual user agreement between the organization and its clients on the authorization page;
- User session management (PIN code expiration time, Internet speed change, etc.);
- View Wi-Fi user data (number of users, contact numbers, time and duration of sessions, amount of traffic used, etc.).
Setting up advertising on the portal:
- The ability of advertising for users (banner, video clip, news);
- Managing the settings of ads display.