About the service
Coordinator 2.0 is our updated GPS-based solution that allows you to use a smartphone or other mobile device as a GPS tracker, thanks to which the user receives online information about the movement of employees with itinerant nature of work.
How to connect
Leave a request
on A1 website or fill out an application in any A1 store.
Log in to the system
You will be sent an SMS with the data to enter your personal account: login and password.
Log in to your personal account and add the observation object(s).
To do this, fill out the card of the object and send the login details to the employee's mobile phone.
Install the mobile app Coordinator A1
on the object's smartphone.
The link to the application along with the login details will come in an SMS.
Leave a request for prompt processing.
Our managers will contact you!
Spheres of usage
Any company where it is important to organize monitoring, work planning and setting tasks for employees with itinerant nature of work, for example:
- courier services;
- sales representatives;
- sales managers;
- construction companies;
- for personal use (monitoring of children, elderly relatives).
from 0,5 BYN /day (including VAT)
The calculation depends on the number of objects and the volume of connected functions.
- location determination with high accuracy of display on the map - up to 10 meters;
- all you need for work is a smartphone with internet access, no need for purchasing additional equipment (for example, a GPS tracker);
- three tariffs to choose to satisfy varied requirements and preferences;
- adjustment of route scheduling;
- combining observation objects into groups;
- viewing movement statistics for the selected employee;
- creating recurring tasks;
- viewing history, reports on movement, parking, meetings, speeding, geo-fence of the object;
- creating and editing route checkpoints;
- calculating the optimal route;
- alerting notification when the object deviates from the assigned route by a certain distance;
- corresponding in chats.
The service is provided to all A1 subscribers, except the subscribers connected to the prepaid tariff plans and NBIOT Telemetry.
Please find the price list for all three tariffs: Basic, Optimal, Advanced at the link.
Technical requirements for the equipment:
- Android version 7.0 and higher;
- availability of geolocation module (GPS/GLONASS) and Internet access;
- data transmission is allowed and geolocation is enabled.
The mobile app Coordinator A1 is available in Google Play and ** AppGallery
The user manual of the WEB interface of the Coordinator 2.0 service can be downloaded from the link.
- In case of non-payment of the service within 90 days, customer account and all information is deleted without the possibility to restore.
- When all observation object are deleted from the account, service provision is suspended. The account is deleted after 90 days since the deletion of the last object.
- The service is not provided if a customer is blocked (both incoming and outgoing communication) or uses the service «Pause».
The procedure for providing the Coordinator 2.0 service is available at the link.