Certification of information protection systems - confirmation of the compliance of the information protection system with the requirements of legislation on information, informatization and information protection in accordance with the requirements of the Decree of the President of the Republic of Belarus No. 196 dated 16.04.2013 (as amended by the Decree of the President of the Republic of Belarus No. 449 dated 09.12.2019), as well as the Order of the Operative and Analytical Center under the President of the Republic of Belarus No. 66 dated 20.02.2020.
A1 specialists will get acquainted with your information system and information protection system, develop a certification program and method and conduct an examination. They will check the correctness of the selected class and information protection tools, analyze the composition and structure of the system, check the documentation for compliance with legal requirements, assess the distribution of personnel responsibility and test the information protection system. Based on the results of the inspection, we will issue a certificate of conformity together with a technical report and a test report.
We will provide:
- Initial data evaluation protocol
- Program and method of certification
- Technical report and protocol on the results of certification tests
- Certificate of conformity of the information protection system
- Terms of work performance: 1 to 3 months. The terms depend on the complexity of the information system.