“Short number” is a service that allows organizing access for A1 subscribers to short numbers in 1XX format.
A1 subscribers get access to 1ХХ format numbers, while all incoming calls to these numbers are forwarded to a special routing number NSS* (node of special services) in the RUE Beltelecom network.
*NSS is a special automatic telephone exchange intended for organizing communication between telephone network subscribers with emergency, ordered and information services, as well as with thematic services (101,102,103,110, etc.).
Access for A1 subscribers to short numbers of the 1XX format is provided only if the number is allocated to the organization from the specified array by the Ministry of Communications and Informatization of the Republic of Belarus.
There is no subscription fee for using the short number 1xx. The cost of a call to a short number for A1 subscriber is 0.18* rubles per minute, billing is per minute.
* Except for the numbers for which special tariffs apply
The service is available to legal entities, subject to the allocation of a 1XX number by the Ministry of Communications and Informatization of the Republic of Belarus.
To open 1xx numbers in A1 network, a legal entity must provide the following documents:
- an application on a standard form letterhead
- a copy of the certificate of registration of a legal entity
- a copy of the decision of the Ministry of Communications and Informatization of the Republic of Belarus on the allocation to the organization of a number in the network of RUE Beltelecom and networks of mobile operators of the Republic of Belarus
Documents for opening a number can be sent:
- by mail: Unitary Enterprise A1, 36-2 Internatsionalnaya str., 220030 Minsk,
- to firstname.lastname@example.org
- through the A1 Belarus community in Viber
- in any A1 store
It is also necessary to send an application for granting access to A1 subscribers to a 1xx format number to RUE Beltelcom at the address: 6 Engelsa str., 220030 Minsk, tel. 8 (017) 226 05 81.