Get advantages with Apps Club:
- 1 trial day for free after the first login;
- a number of installations is not limited.
Install games and apps from an extensive catalogue at a low price.
- To download apps from a catalogue to an Android device, you should enable download not only from PlayMarket but from other sources:
- Open Applications in your mobile Setting;
- and select Other Sources option.
- For correct operation, use a default browser or Opera mini version 4.3 or higher.
- All services are connected to Apps Club. If disabled, the service allows to open apps 5 times in Android and 10 times for other OS, then they become unavailable.
- The information is stored for 3 month after the service is disactivated. If you'd like to use the installed apps, just renew subscription within 60 days.
- If the payment is delayed for 30 days, the services is disabled.
The service is provided to all customers using mobile data and Android OS version 2.3 or higher, Symbian, Java, Bada, Windows Mobile (up to version 6.5).
The service is provided to private and business customers using Internet Access.
How to activate:
- go to Apps Club and press Subscribe. Then you can download games and apps directly form the website;
How to deactivate:
- go to Apps Club, website, Profile section (bottom of the page) and press Unsubscribe;
- send an SMS with the words "stop 1511" to 1919;
- Contact the Online Consultant. On any page of the My A1 application, click the icon with a question mark - select Contact a company - click the Online Consultant button.
You can use Apps Club for free for 1 day after the first-time subscription. Starting with day 4, subscription cost will make 0,3 BYN per day or 2 BYN per week.
SMS to a short number 1919 are not rated. After transfer to app.a1.by, the volume of incoming and outgoing data is charged according to your current plan rates.