With Postpayment you can:
- make calls even with a negative balance;
- activate services (e.g. roaming) without an upfront payment;
- assign payment of A1 invoices to the bank (Autopayment system);
- pay for mobile services once a month;
- if you wish you can pay in the current month; the point is that the invoice amount should be fully paid until the 12th of the following month (according to the postpayment terms).
- The first invoice after transfer to postpayment is to be paid in the following month
The invoice indicates current month charges for mobile services
- Invoices are issued until the 10th of in the following month
- To check the amount for payment, use Mobile app My А1 or send a request *100*5#call key (for smartphone users is not available) after the 6th of each month
- The invoice payment process is the same as a regular payment to a customer number
Customers on a fixed-term contract basis and prepaid tariffs customers are not eligible for the service.
Postpayment is available to private customers.
How to activate:
- via USSD *145#call key;
- call to 150-1-1-3-3.
How to deactivate:
- In case you application is approved, you will be transferred to postpayment terms and will get a notification.
- via USSD *145*9#call key;
- call to 150-1-1-3-2.
Prices for goods and services are indicated in Belarusian rubles including VAT.