- Service "Kopilka" allows you to receive bonuses for incoming calls from phone numbers of other mobile operators in the country.
- The subscription fee for the "Kopilka" service is debited at a time in full if there is a sufficient amount on the balance of the subscriber's main account.
- Every minute of such a call will bring a bonus of 0.012 rubles to the account.
- Bonuses are credited after each incoming call from the networks of other mobile operators of the Republic of Belarus.
- Incoming calls within the bonus are charged per second.
- The bonus is credited to the subscriber's balance in the status "Active" and "Ban outgoing communication".
- Information about the accrued bonuses can be obtained in the following ways:
- SMS notification at the end of the call
- USSD request *120#call
- My A1
- Bonuses are spent on calls, SMS, MMS and Internet traffic, additional services based on SMS and MMS and are not spent on payment of one-time service fees, subscription fees for "Melophone", "Antivirus" services, payment of installment payments.
- When crediting the bonus, they are not taken into account:
- incoming international calls and roaming calls,
- incoming calls in which the caller's number was hidden/ undefined,
- incoming calls that were put on hold;
- incoming calls made during a conference call and during forwarding.
- If, at the time of the next subscription fee charge, the subscriber is disconnected from outgoing and incoming communications due to late payment of the company's services, the subscription fee will be debited in full after the service is restored in a single amount.
Prices for goods and services are indicated in Belarusian rubles including VAT.