- to organize web-servers;
- to connect remote teller workstations to the bank proccessing center;
- to get remote access to proccessors for money transfer and account management;
- to hold videoconferences, carry out videosurveillance, etc.;
- to get remote access to corporate programs;
- to play online games.
A customer is assigned a unique IP address until the service is deactivated or until the data package is changed.
You can learn your static IP:
- via a USSD request *135*4# call key;
- via My velcom;
- in velcom centers or dealer sales points (you'll need to provide your ID.
- The service is activated the next working day.
- Each customer may have one public static IP.
- Static IP does't work in USB modems with HiLink technology.
- The serive may only be activated provided for customers with Internet Access service. IP address is connected with the APN.
- To activate the service, specify the APN in settings according to your plan, otherwise the IP address will be dynamic.
- IP address is available from the Internet;
- Uncontrolled incoming traffic is possible if there are open services on Customer's computer.
The service is not available for PRIVET customers.
The service is available for all velcom customers (except for PRIVET), using mobile and fixed data (only for legal entities).
How to activate/deactivate: apply in velcom centers or in dealers sales points (you'll need to provide your ID).