- to organize web-servers;
- to connect remote teller workstations to the bank proccessing center;
- to get remote access to proccessors for money transfer and account management;
- to hold videoconferences, carry out videosurveillance, etc.;
- to get remote access to corporate programs;
- to play online games.
A customer is assigned a unique IP address until the service is deactivated or until the data package is changed.
You can learn your static IP:
- via a USSD request *135*4# call key;
- via My A1;
- in velcom centers or dealer sales points (you'll need to provide your ID.
- The service is activated the next working day.
- Each customer may have one public static IP.
- Static IP does't work in USB modems with HiLink technology.
- The serive may only be activated provided for customers with Internet Access service. IP address is connected with the APN.
- To activate the service, specify the APN in settings according to your plan, otherwise the IP address will be dynamic.
- IP address is available from the Internet;
- Uncontrolled incoming traffic is possible if there are open services on Customer's computer.
The service is not available for prepaid tariffs .
The service is available for all velcom customers (except for prepaid tariffs ), using mobile and fixed data (only for legal entities).
How to activate/deactivate:
apply in velcom centers or in dealers sales points (you'll need to provide your ID).