- Internet Access is a basic PRIVET service and is charged according to the curent rates.
- Most standard settings are available in the Configuration Wizard. You can also get you phone set at velcom centers or at the velcom website.
The service is available for all PRIVET customers.
How to activate/ deactivate:
- via USSD *126*1# and call key. the sevice is displayed as "МобиНет";
- via My velcom.
How to request settings for your phone:
- via USSD *126*0# and call key. the sevice is displayed as "МобиНет";
- via My velcom
- by sending a text message with key word privet to 512.
What is necessary to use 3G:
- Stay in the 3G coverage area.
- Use a mobile phone supporting UMTS/3G/WCDMA.
- Activate 3G support in your phone menu, by selecting network mode:
- UMTS (in this case your phone will work in 3G only);
- or double mode UMTS/GSM (in this case your phone will work in 3G (UMTS) if available, and in 2G (GSM) if 3G in not available).
Prices for goods and services are indicated in Belarusian rubles (BYN) inclusive of VAT.