- Stay in touch, using SMS while travelling abroad.
- If SMS Roaming and Internet Access are active, International Data Roaming is active by default. Incoming and outgoing data is charged at roaming rates.
- If SMS Roaming and MMS are active, customers can send and receive MMS in roaming. Incoming and outgoing data used for MMS is charged at roaming rates.
- SMS conditions
- After activation, voice calls (incoming and outgoing) will be blocked and activation cost will be charged according to the current plan rates.
- To register in the nework correctly, please reload your phone while on the territory of the other country.
- Data included in your plan is not spent in roaming.
- You cannot exchange SMS messages with mobile operators which are not velcom roaming partners
- After service activation, all types of call forwarding are deactivated. After deactivation of SMS roaming, youd should reactivate call forwarding if you need it.
- While calling a customer in SMS roaming, you will hear a machine message informing you the subscriber has disabled voice calls.
You cannot exchange SMS messages with mobile operators which are not velcom roaming partners.
The service is available for A1 customers (except for prepaid tariffs customers and customers with WEB Light).
How to activate:
- send an SMS message with the word roam (in latin characters to 411;
- via My A1.
- send an SMS with the word roam (in Latin characters to 411).
- Send an SMS with DA to 411.
How to deactivate:
- send an SMS with the word NO ROAM (in latin characters to 411;
- via My A1;
- in velcom centers (you should have an ID);
Prices for goods and services are indicated in Belarusian rubles including VAT.