The service allows to make calls abroad.
To make a call abroad from a A1 mobile phone, please dial:
+country code - city code (mobile network code) - recipient's number.
You can download a list of country codes here.
To find out a required city code outside of Belurus you can call to RUP "Beltelecom" to 153 (call is charged).
International calls categories and division by countries:
- The CIS - Azerbaijan, Armenia, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Moldavia, Russia, Tadjikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Ukraine;
- Europe - Austria, Albania, England (Great Britain), Andorra, Belgium, Bulgaria, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Hungary, Gibraltar, Germany, Greece, Denmark (and the Faroe Islands), Ireland, Iceland, Spain (and the Canary Islands), Italy (Vatican), Cyprus, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Monaco, the Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal (and the Azorese Islands and Madeira), Romania, San-Marino, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Finnland, France (and Corsica), Croatia, Montenegro, Czech Republic, Switzerland, Sweden, Estonia;
- Other countries - all other countries, not specified in the CIS or Europe categories.
A call to a satellite phone (number) from Belarus is rated as an International call (Other countries category).
Satellite numbers have the following prefixes:
- +870, +871, +872, +873, +874 - satellite system INMARSAT;
- +881 - Global Mobile Satellite System;
- +882 – International Networks.
The service is active for all new velcom customers by default. PRIVET customer have International calls in the basic service set.
Web light customers cannot disable the service via USSD/ACCA.
The service is provided to all velcom customers (if applicable for the current plan).
Private customers (except for PRIVET customers) can activate the service:
- via USSD *141*3*1#call key;
- via My A1;
- call 411;
- call to the inquiry line with an access code.
Business customers can activate the service:
Call rates differ depending on the country and the customer's plan.