A1 subscribers have the opportunity to receive regular invoices for communication services by mail on paper. Email invoices for communication services are provided in PDF format. To view or print them, use the Acrobat Reader program, which you can install yourself by downloading from the address.
Additionally, invoices can be delivered in Excel format (both for individuals and legal entities).
Invoices for A1 communication services in Excel format are sent in the form of a zip archive. You can open them using the 7zip program, which you can install yourself by downloading from the address: www.7-zip.org
The service "Mailing of invoices" in paper form by mail provides for the write-off of a one-time payment every month on the 15th. The subscription fee is written off in the month following the reporting month of billing. If the client refuses to send a regular invoice by mail, a one-time fee for the service will be charged in the current month.
Receiving regular invoices free of charge is possible by email. Repeat of the regular invoice for the past period by mail or when contacting A1 stores, A1 sales and service points of official dealers is carried out free of charge.
The service is provided to all clients of the company (except for prepaid tariffs plan subscribers).
You can activate / deactivate the mailing of a regular invoice by mail by applying with an identity document to company centers or to the company's official attorneys. Customers receiving paper invoices can:
- change the delivery address to e-mail without charging a fee using a USSD request *141*5*1#call;
- refuse to receive an invoice by dialing a USSD request *141*5*3#call or using the Personal Account service. Clients & ndash; individuals (except for prepaid tariffs subscribers) can order invoices to be sent by e-mail in one of the following ways:
- USSD request *141*5*1#call;
- Personal Area;
- in A1 stores or at the company's official attorneys (upon presentation of a passport). Clients & ndash; legal entities can order invoice mailing in the following ways:
- on the basis of the client's application sent to the e-mail legal@A1.by or via A1 Belarus community in Viber;
- Personal account (access level Administrator).