Everything and even more with the MEGA Prime tariff
What MEGA Prime includes
- When connecting to a comprehensive product with a choice of MEGA Prime (Mobile) and MEGA Prime (Fixed) tariffs, the subscription fee for the first 24 months will be 43, 92 rubles/month as part of the promotion. Then the subscription fee is 54.90 rubles/month.
- When connecting to a comprehensive product with a choice of MEGA Prime (Mobile) and MEGA Prime (router) tariffs, the subscription fee for the first 6 months will be 59.90 rubles/month as part of the promotional campaign. Further, the subscription fee is 79.90 rubles/month.
- Unlimited mobile communication is provided under the MEGA Prime (Mobile) tariff.
- Internet for home, within the framework of MEGA Prime, can be provided both on the basis of a contract for the provision of services over a fixed-line network at the MEGA Prime (Fixed) tariff, and on the basis of a contract for the provision of telecommunication services at the MEGA Prime (router) tariff depending on the technical capabilities of the connection.
- When connecting with the choice of the MEGA Prime tariff (Fixed) using GPON technology, an additional service is available by default - a speed of up to 200 Mbit/s, which is provided without charge for the first 6 months as part of the promotion.
- The provision of a comprehensive MEGA Prime product is possible only with the simultaneous selection of the MEGA Prime tariff plan (Mobile) and MEGA Prime (Router) or MEGA Prime (Mobile) and MEGA Prime (Fixed).
- Family bundle is available only if all subscribers are connected and activated as part of the MEGA Prime integrated product. The Family Subscription service is not provided until the subscriber with the MEGA Prime (fixed) tariff is activated.
Family bundle is a service that allows you to share additional traffic (60 GB of Internet traffic) between 3 subscriber numbers, as well as unlimited communication between Family Subscription participants and a subscriber of the MEGA Prime (Mobile) tariff plan.
Up to 3 numbers of A1 subscribers, individuals served on subscription plans with a subscription fee (except for Fidget, Data Transfer and prepaid tariffs).
How do I add numbers to a Family Subscription?
Step 1: Use the "My A1" application: Open the "MEGA Prime Management" section
Step 2: Go to the "Family Subscription" section. In the "Family Subscription Members"section, select the Add Number field and enter the A1 number.
Step 3: Viewing and managing numbers is available in the "Family Subscription" section.
How do I become a member of a Family Subscription?
Step 1: An SMS will be sent to the specified number.
Step 2: To confirm the operation, you must send the USSD request specified in the SMS within a day.