- Together with the “No Limit” tariff plan, all subscribers are connected by default to the “Unlimited Internet” package, and they are also given the opportunity to manage this package.
- Subscribers of the "No Limit" tariff plan can independently activate/deactivate the "Modem mode" service in self-service channels, only if the "Unlimited Internet" package is connected.
- If the subscriber has disabled the "Unlimited Internet" package, the payment for Internet traffic is based on the rates of the "No Limit" tariff plan. The distribution of Internet traffic will also be paid, according to the tariff rates.
- Subscribers of the "No Limit" tariff plan can independently activate/deactivate the "Unlimited Internet" package in self-service channels, except for USSD.
- The subscription fee of the "No Limit" tariff plan includes the "Unlimited Internet on VOKA" package.
Пакет Безлимит интернета
Internet traffic from 1024 MB and beyond
Outgoing within the network and to voicemail
Calls to landlines, other networks in Belarus
Outgoing SMS to international numbers
Calls abroad (CIS)
Calls abroad (Europe)
Calls abroad (other countries)
Tariffs for communication services are indicated taking into account rounding to the nearest larger number. Call billing: per 1 minute / Internet data traffic - per 1 MB.
This tariff plan includes basic services for which a fee is charged, with the exception of infotainment services and SMS and MMS based additional services.
Tariff plan is intended for personal use.