Mayachok (Coordinator application) is a service based on GPS/ГЛОНАСС, permits to coordinate movements of employees, cars and other objects with a smartphone or a GPS tracker. The service provides 24/7 access to object location via a smartphone, tablet or computer.
Its main functions:
- online location tracker;
- history of movements;
- creation of geozones;
- notifications about visits to geozone and other events;
- visits schedule;
- reports on movements and halts, distance, overspeeding, visits;
- data export: reports can be saved in different formats;
- data are stored for 3 months.
The service is GPS/ГЛОНАСС based. A smartphone GPS-receiver or a separate GPS tracker detects object's location.
To use your smartphone, install a mobile app that collects smartphone coordinates and transfers it to company server.
To gather data about an object's location a customer should log in and add the object in the account. You can monitor the object and operate the services from your account.
- In case a service payment is 90 days delayed, customer account and all information is deleted (without a possibility to restore).
- If all objects are deleted from the account, service provision is suspended. The account is deleted after 90 days since the deletion of the last object.
- The service is not provided if a customer is blocked or uses Pause service.
- A1, PRIVET or any other mobile operator's customer can be an object of monitoring.
- Requirements to geolocation objects:
- For a mobile device:
- Android 2.3 or higher (excluding OS Android 9);
- geolocation module and Internet Access;
- geolocation and data transfer is enabled.
- For a GPS tracker:
- a GPS tracker should support service protocols (Teltonika, Testmaster, Ruptela, WialonIPS, Tins, Wonde Proud, Baltic Car Equipment, MySafe, 4A vision);
- Internet access.
- For a mobile device:
The service is provided to all velcom customers (except for PRIVET customers).
How to activate:
- Login at www.radar.softmax.by.
- Install Mayachok app to the object of monitoring or aquire a personal GPS tracker with SIM and mobile data support. You can download Mayachok from Google Play.
- Add information about IMEI of monitored object in web interface on www.radar.softmax.by.
- Send a written request to firstname.lastname@example.org or public A1 account in Viber;
- Install Mayachok app to the object of monitoring or, aquire a personal GPS tracker with SIM and mobile data support. You can download Mayachok from Google Play.
- Add information about IMEI of the object on www.radar.softmax.by.
How to deactivate:
Private customers can apply in a A1 center (you'll need to provide an ID).